- Sign-up, or sign-in if you already have an account.
- Choose between Tests or Interviews (or both!).
- For Interviews, click on "My Interviews" at the top, and then "Create Interview." Then just send the link to your candidates and join the interview.
- For Tests, click on "My Tests" at the top, and then "Create Test."
- The "Settings" tab lets you adjust the test settings, such as the test name, description, timing policy, etc.
- The "Questions" tab lets you add questions to the test. Choose any questions from our library and add them to your test. You can drag questions up and down in the Questions tab, to change their order on the test. You can also manually adjust the question time limit and points.
- The "Candidates" tab shows all candidates that have taken the test. To invite candidates to the test, click on the "Invite Candidates" button.
- You can also use premade tests if you prefer. Just select any category in our libary, and you'll see ready-made tests from that category above the list of questions. Click on any test and click on the "Use Test for Screening" button. This will add the test to your list, under "My Tests."
- When candidates click on the test link, they’ll see instructions for taking the test before they start.
TestDome uses work-sample tests and questions in order to evaluate job skills. The idea behind this is simple: to test if a candidate will be good at work, give them a sample of actual work to do.
Research shows that work-sample tests are one of the most accurate and effective methods of predicting job performance.
If you'd like to learn more about our process, you can check out our free ebook: Evidence-Based Hiring by TestDome cofounder Zeljko Svedic (there is no catch, just a free book).
Your TestDome ROI
You can Use our ROI calculator to see how much time and money you can save by using TestDome.